Programs, Workshops and Education to Relieve Stress
Keynotes and Workshops
Music 4 Life® Presentations are always interactive and inspirational and can be customized to meet audience profiles. Judith is the leading expert on music therapy stress management programs. She demonstrates music from all genres and performs on violin upon request.
Corporate Workshops train executives how the rhythm of their daily activities (deadlines, staff concerns, focus, time management) provides a template to infuse Music 4 Life® principles for increasing one’s capacity to handle more stress, control moods by liberating them, increase productivity, focus, and decrease stress, anxiety, and frustrations.
Music 4 Life® Training Programs build empathy and awareness to increase community well-being. Through wellness and prevention objectives, audiences identify music’s internal effects on their well-being. People’s health stories are related to music listening habits which effect mental fitness and emotional mastery.
Music 4 Life® Music Medicine and Community Drum Circles heal audiences with significant stress reduction. For groups of 5 to 200, drums and rhythm instruments are provided for interactive experiences in the drum circle. If you have a business in the wellness or music industry, be trained to partner with Music 4 Life® through specialized training adding Music Medicine and other benefits for clients and customers.
Judith has given Music Therapy presentations to many organizations on. Below are some example of topics Judith covers:
- “Music 4 Life® Institute” – Great Lakes Music Therapy Conference
- “Using the Power of Music to Break Addiction” – Nevada State Conference on Problem Gambling
- “Music 4 Life” – National Association for Social Workers, Nevada Chapter
- “Music Therapy & Music Medicine: Applications to Enhance Well-being” – American Holistic Nurses Association
- “Music: an Instrument for Change” – International Women’s Forum
- “USE Music for End of Life Care” – National Association for Hospice
- “Integrate Entrainment into Mind-Body Applications” – Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- “Lite Meditation and Drumming” – National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
Music as Medicine Boot Camp™ is a two-hour accredited workshop that educates adults about music’s profound effect on life. This workshop is downloaded with a 2-hour audio and 32 page workbook. It is accredited by Nevada boards for nurses, alcohol/drug counselors, occupational therapists, licensed professional counselors, and marriage/family therapists.
At the Specialist level, this workshop includes 1 hour custom training with Judith to implement the MAPP MEE™ Self-Assessment for clinical applications in medical, case management, support services, substance abuse, PTSD, oncology, workplace stress, mental health (anxiety/depression/grief), youth, families, and hospice.
Daily life can be a constant stress for some. Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Stress, anxiety, depression, anger or grief?
- Disabilities with a desire to improve quality of life?
- Medical conditions with a desire to reduce pain, increase wellness, and shorten hospital stays?
Judith offers private sessions for individuals who need some extra care to create balance in their lives. She helps people develop ways to relieve their stress on a daily basis to avoid more serious conditions that could erupt into violent outbursts that are injurious to themselves and others. Customized home and work programs are created. Visit Music 4 Life to learn more.
Schedule Judith in person in Las Vegas or long-distance via Skype.